; lowtide HIGHTIDE: If I were a...

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

If I were a...





































Tuesday now and dreaming of Cape Cod, sitting in my home with the rain outside. I could not have felt more cozy and safe.  There is something so wonderful about the rain when you are home on a saturday. It almost forces us to nurture ourselves. Today, I would go right back to that moment (with a few dream accessories of course!)

1. These linens look so soft and perfect. I want to just float into them and stay there forever.
2. Wearing something cute of course!
3. I am a huge fan of almond oil.  It leaves the skin soft, smelling just amazing and not as oily as coconut oil.
4. These two of course cuddling right next to me (and my own cats duh). Gahh one day I will have a bunny!
5. Reading Murakami's 1Q84 (which I just bought).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE