; lowtide HIGHTIDE: Some things and things...

Friday, August 1, 2014

Some things and things...

Ben and I are off to the Cape for a long weekend. I CANNOT wait to float in the pool, and lay in the sand and eat lots and lots of fried things!
























Have you tried St. Germain before?  I never really knew much about the drink before some friends told me it was going to me the theme ingredient at their wedding. Now, I can't get enough!  Simply mix with gin and tonic and oh my, delish!

So it's 2014... any opinions on if this dress is too "white" to wear to a wedding!?!?!




















When I was in Mexico last year I had the most wonderful, best, delicious pickled radishes of my life!  I have tried a few times to replicate, no deal.  I think I will give this one a go!

I really want to see this Jonathan Demme film, A Master Builder. It just has that perfect feel of
odd, sad and beautiful.

I lost my wallet! Or I can't find it, ek!  What about this colorful one?

How cools is a Library full of tools!  Check out this Portland, ME project and 
donate or simply get inspired!  There are many tools I would never invest in, but there are times, especially with all these amazing DYI's out there, that this project would really help.

Finally, this weeks report on how the earth, moon, sun and tides
affect your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog on bloglovin

Follow lowtide HIGHTIDE